Personal Privacy and Account Safeguarding Policies
Weber Asset Management is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Registered Investment Advisor and has adopted the privacy and account safeguarding policies as described below:
- Personal information, such as account names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and Social Security numbers are never given or sold to any outside entity.
- Should there be a court order or subpoena for client documents, we would immediately notify the client by telephone, e-mail, and/or regular mail. In addition, for all other legal requests, we would obtain official written documentation with the appropriate signatures before any information is released.
- Weber Asset Management will only interact with those who are officially registered on the account. Should there be Power of Attorney privileges or special requests to interact with another designated individual or party, proper documentation and signatures must be provided by the client before we would communicate with the affiliated third party.
- When corresponding with clients via fax or e-mail, Weber Asset Management staff members will not include confidential information. Sensitive documents sent via e-mail (if requested) will also be protected via password or special encryption.
- All written or voicemail requests for monetary distributions or special account changes or requests can only be processed after a live verbal confirmation to verify the validity of the request. The request for verification will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Any physical document which is no longer relevant is shredded on company premises.
- All monetary distributions will only go to first party registrants and to the address or information on record.
- All computerized information and scanned information is stored securely on an encrypted server and all computers are password protected. A firewall router is also installed and located on the company premises to prevent hacking of company files.